Listening to music on a Walkman
You can listen to music on a Walkman by connecting it to the USB port () with the USB cable supplied with the Walkman.
- Connect the Walkman to the USB port ().
- Tap the FUNCTION button repeatedly until the USB indicator lights up.
The speaker switches to USB mode and the USB indicator lights up in white.
- Operate SongPal as a remote controller to play back music.
- Tap -/+ (volume) buttons to adjust the volume.
When you tap the -/+ (volume) buttons, the (power) indicator flashes once or three times according to the volume adjustment.
What you can do with the speaker during playback
You can adjust the volume using the -/+ (volume) buttons.
- After SongPal is downloaded and installed to your smartphone, iPhone, etc., you can use it as a remote control.
- Files imported by x-app. cannot be played back. Connect the Walkman to the AUIDO IN jack of the speaker, and play back these files on the AUDIO IN mode.
- The speaker supports only audio playback functions of Walkman.
- Sony is not responsible for any loss or damage to data in a Walkman that is connected to the speaker.
- Correct operation is not guaranteed, even for a supported Walkman.
- When the Walkman is connected, sound is not output from its headphone jack.