Distorted sound/humming or noise from the speaker
- Check that the volume of the connected device is not too high. Adjust the volume of the connected device since sound volume level may differ depending on a playback file.
- Check that the equalizer function of the connected device is set to on.
- Keep the speaker away from microwave ovens or other wireless devices such as TVs or radios with Wi-Fi function.
- If you connect a device with a built-in radio or tuner to the speaker, broadcasts may not be received, or sensitivity may be reduced. Locate the speaker farther away from the device and check that you can listen to broadcasts satisfactorily.
- Move the speaker away from sources of noise.
- Connect the speaker to a different wall outlet.
- Use a commercially-available AC power extension cord with a noise filter. The noise may reduce.
- Keep the speaker away from metal objects.