The speaker cannot connect to the network (Other equipment on the network cannot find or recognize the speaker)
- It takes about 1 minute for the speaker to acquire an IP address when it is turned on in a communication environment without a router.
- If you use a fixed IP address, the same IP address might be already in use by other equipment. Therefore, use a different IP address.
- There is more than one home network. The PC and smartphone are connected to a different network than the speaker’s.
- If the settings are correct, try the following.
- Turn off the wireless router/access point, wait a while and turn on the power again.
- Turn off the speaker, wait a while and turn on the power again.