The speaker does not appear in the device list of the PC's music playback application
- Some software that is pre-installed on a PC cannot select the speaker as an audio output device.
Use software that can select the speaker as an audio output device, such as Windows Media Player, etc.
- Check the network connection.
- Check that the speaker and the PC are connected to the same SSID of your router.
- Check that the speaker is turned on.
- If your PC uses a firewall, this may prevent the speaker from appearing on the list.
In this case, disable the firewall. For details, refer to the operating instructions or help guide of the firewall software.