Using the remote control
You can operate many of the TV’s features by using the / / / and buttons.
For descriptions of the remote control buttons, refer to the Reference Guide.
- Use the , , and buttons to “focus” on the desired item.
- Press the centre of the button to select the item currently in focus.
To return to the previous screen
Press the BACK button.
Using Voice Search (Voice Search supported models only)
For Voice Search supported models, the remote control has a built-in microphone. By speaking into the microphone, you can search for content on the Internet.
- Press the button. You will then be taken directly to the Voice Search screen.
- The LED on the remote control will light up indicating that the Voice Search function has been activated; then speak into the built-in microphone.
When your voice is not being recognised
When your voice is not being recognised, make sure to activate the button on the remote control with the button, or register the remote control with the button to your TV.
To confirm these settings, press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Touchpad Remote Control settings]/[Voice Remote Control].
The setting displayed varies depending on your model.
- An Internet connection is required to use Voice Search.
- The type of remote control supplied with the TV, and the availability of a remote control with a built-in microphone varies depending on your model/region/country. In some model/region/country, an optional remote control is available.