Select within the text to jump to the related setting screen.
Press the 主選單 button, then select [Settings] — [TV] — the desired option.
- [Channel setup]
- Configures the settings related to receiving broadcast programming.
- [External inputs]
- Configures the settings of the external inputs and BRAVIA Sync.
- Adjusts the picture and screen display settings such as screen brightness.
- Adjusts the sound settings and speaker-related options.
- [Illumination LED]
- Customises the Illumination LED.
- (The availability of this function depends on your model.)
- Changes the settings related to power consumption.
- Changes the settings related to apps.
- [Screen saver]
- Configures the settings of the screen saver.
- [Storage & reset]
- Changes the settings related to data storage.
- [Initial setup]
- Sets up the basic features such as network and channels for first time use.
- Displays the information about the TV.