There is picture or sound noise when viewing an analogue TV channel.
- Check the [Manual programme preset] settings.
- Perform [AFT] to obtain better picture and sound reception. (Option name differs depending on your region/country.)
- Set [Audio filter] to [Off], [Low] or [High] to improve sound for analogue reception.
- Set [LNA] to [Off] to improve picture reception. ([LNA] may not be available depending on the situation/region/country.)
- Make sure that the antenna (aerial) is connected using a high quality 75-ohm coaxial cable.
- Keep the antenna (aerial) cable away from other connecting cables.