No audio or low audio with a home theatre system.
Select within the text to jump to the related setting screen.
- Press the ACTION MENU button, then select [Speakers] — [Audio system].
- Set [Headphone/Audio out] to [Audio out (Fixed)] in the [Sound] setting.
- If the audio system is not compatible with Dolby Digital or DTS, set [Settings] — [Sound] — [Digital audio out] to [PCM].
- If you select an analogue(RF) channel and pictures are displayed correctly, change the TV broadcast system. Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] — [Channel setup] — [Analogue setup] — [Manual programme preset] — [TV system]. (Availability of [Manual programme preset] or option name differs depending on the region/country/situation.)
- Depending on your model, if [Speakers] is set to [TV speakers] and [Hi‑Res up‑scaling (DSEE HX)] is set to [Auto], DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL) is muted.
- Set [Digital audio out volume] to Max in the [Sound] setting.
- When using HDMI input with Super Audio CD or DVD-Audio, DIGITAL AUDIO OUT (OPTICAL) may not provide an audio signal.