Presetting analogue programmes manually
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] at the bottom of the screen using the / buttons.
Select [Analogue Set-up] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select [Manual Programme Preset] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select the desired option using the / buttons, then press the button.
To return to the last viewed source, press the HOME button twice.
- Selects a programme number to tune manually.
- [TV System]
- Selects a TV broadcast system.
- Enables selection of [S] for cable channels or [C] for terrestrial channels.
- Allows you to fine-tune analogue channels to adjust picture quality.
- [Audio Filter]
- Improves the sound of the selected channel in mono broadcasts.
- Skips unused analogue channels.
- Improves the picture quality of the selected channel when the broadcast signal is weak.
([LNA] may not be available depending on the situation.)
- [Colour System]
- Sets the colour system according to the channel.
- [Signal Level]
- Displays the signal level for current programme.
- You cannot select a programme number that is set to [Skip].
- Available options may vary depending on your region/country.