Making detailed settings of video input
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] using the / buttons.
Select [Display] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select [Video Input Settings] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select the desired option using the / buttons, then press the button.
To return to the last viewed source, press the HOME button twice.
- [Video Colour Space (x.v.Colour)]
- Adjusts the colour space of the original video to an image quality appropriate for the source.
[x.v.Colour]: This is a video colour space that supports the xvYCC international standards and enables a wider colour gamut for vivid representation of colours in the natural world, such as the brilliant hues of flowers and the wide array of beautiful ocean hues.
- [Photo Colour Space]
- Adjusts the colour space of a still picture to an image quality appropriate for the source.
[sRGB]: A still image colour space specified before Exif version 2.1; sRGB is an international standard with a narrower colour reproduction gamut than Adobe RGB and sYCC.
[sYCC]: A still image colour space specified after Exif version 2.2; sYCC is an international standard that covers nearly all visible colours while maintaining compatibility with sRGB colour space.
[Adobe RGB]: A still image colour space specified in Exif version 2.21; Adobe RGB is an international standard that covers the colour gamut for printing devices.
- [Colour Matrix]
- Reproduces the colour-difference signals. It is recommended to leave this at the factory default setting.
- [Dynamic Range]
- Produces natural picture by changing the tone reproduction of input signals. For standard use of HDMI input, [Auto] is recommended as this changes the tone reproduction automatically. For Screen mirroring input, [Limited] is recommended. Select [Full] if black/white colours appear smeared.
- Creates gradations using Super Bit Mapping technology.
- [Colour System]
- Sets the colour system according to the signal from the input source.
- [Video Colour Space (x.v.Colour)], [Photo Colour Space] and [Colour System] are available depending on your TV model/region/country.