One-touch Remote Control Symptoms
- Replace the batteries.
- Re-register the One-touch Remote Control.
- The One-touch Remote Control uses 2.4GHz bandwidth, therefore communication speed may deteriorate or cut out occasionally due to wireless LAN interference.
If household electric appliances (e.g. microwaves or smartphones) are placed nearby, radio wave interference is more likely.
- The TV or One-touch Remote Control may not work on a metal rack due to wireless communication interference.
- Do not cover the upper part of the One-touch Remote Control with your hand when operating the TV.
- The One-touch Remote Control can control only the last registered TV.
- Only one One-touch Remote Control can be registered to the TV.
- It is recommended to use the One-touch Remote Control within 7 m (23 ft.) of the TV.
- If the /// buttons of the One-touch Remote Control do not work and the colour LEDs are lit, the /// buttons work as colour buttons. To use as the /// buttons, press the COLOUR KEY button to turn off the colour LEDs.
- If the colour buttons of the One-touch Remote Control do not work, press the COLOUR KEY button. The colour LEDs light up and the colour buttons can be use.
- If you keep waving your NFC compatible device over the NFC touch point on the rear of the remote, it will increase battery drain. It may be improved by keeping the NFC device away from the remote.