Bluetooth Mouse Symptoms
- Check if the device is turned on.
- Replace the batteries of the device.
- Re-register the device.
- Bluetooth devices use 2.4GHz bandwidth, therefore communication speed may deteriorate or cut out occasionally due to wireless LAN interference.
If household electric appliances (e.g. microwaves or smartphones) are placed nearby, radio wave interference is more likely.
- The TV or mouse may not work on a metal rack due to wireless communication interference.
- For usable communication distances between the TV and other devices, refer to the instruction manuals of the devices.