Screen Mirroring Symptoms
- Sony Screen mirroring compatible devices (Xperia) can be connected.
The Screen mirroring function works by Miracast technology, making it possible to connect with a device that conforms with Miracast.
- If connecting a Miracast compatible device (e.g. note PC) fails, press the HOME button, then select [Connected Devices] → [Screen mirroring] to show the standby screen for the Screen mirroring function.
- Devices emitting radio waves, such as other wireless LAN devices or microwave ovens, may interfere with the Screen mirroring function using wireless LAN. Keep the TV or Sony Screen mirroring compatible devices (Xperia) away from such devices, or turn them off if possible.
- Communication speed may change according to the distance or obstacles between devices, device configuration, radio wave condition, line congestion or what device you use. Communication may cut out due to the radio wave condition.
- The source device needs to be compatible with HDCP (High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection) 2.0/2.1 system.
Some pay contents may not be displayed via a non-compatible source device.