- The wireless network connection quality varies depending on the distance or obstacles (e.g. wall) between the TV/USB Wireless LAN Adapter and the wireless router (access point), environment interference, and quality of the wireless router (access point). If using USB Wireless LAN Adapter, it is suggested to use a wireless router (access point) supporting 5GHz operation for video streaming and place it closer to the USB Wireless LAN Adapter (not applicable for models with built-in wireless LAN device).
- Built-in wireless LAN TV uses the same 2.4GHz bandwidth as Bluetooth devices, therefore there may be rare occasions when communication speed by Wi-Fi may deteriorate if Bluetooth applications (e.g. mouse/3D Glasses, etc.) are used at the same time. In this case, use a wired connection for the Internet, or connect with a USB Wireless LAN Adapter at 5GHz.
- Check the installation location of the TV and wireless router (access point). Signal condition may be affected for the following reasons.
- - Other wireless devices, microwaves, fluorescent lights, etc., are placed nearby.
- There are floors or walls between the wireless router (access point) and TV.
If the problem persists even after checking the above, try making a wired LAN connection.
- When using a USB Wireless LAN Adapter, move it to avoid signal interference by using an extension cable with base unit (optional accessory).
- Use the optional USB Wireless LAN Adapter to connect with your wireless router (or access point) at 5GHz. Then, set [Wi-Fi Direct] to [Off]. Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] → [Network] → [Wi-Fi Direct] → [Off].
- Quality depends on the original video provided by the video content provider and your connection bandwidth.
- Use the colour buttons to zoom in and out.
- Video quality and picture size depend on broadband speed and delivery by content providers.
- Quality depends on the original content provided by the video content provider and your connection bandwidth.
- Due to the nature of Internet video, not all videos will contain sound.
- Press the OPTIONS button, then select categories to view more content.
- Check the [Parental Lock] ratings on the TV; some Internet content may be blocked based on the rating.
- Check that the LAN cable or AC power cord (mains lead) of the router/modem* has been connected properly.
* Your router/modem must be set in advance to connect to the Internet. Contact your Internet service provider for router/modem settings.
- Try using apps later. The app content provider’s server may be out of service.
- Perform [Factory Settings] to restore the TV to the factory setting. Applications will be displayed again in [All Applications]. Press the HOME button, then select [System Settings] → [General Set-up] → [Factory Settings] → [Yes] → [Yes].