Playing Content on a PC
You can play photo/music/video files stored on a server (e.g. PC) that is connected to the same home network that the TV is connected to.
Connect the TV to your home network, following the steps in “Connecting to the Internet.”
Press the button to jump to the title list. Then, press the button again to go to “Connecting to the Internet” for details.
Press the HOME button, then select [Applications] using the / buttons.
Select [All Applications] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select [Media Player] using the / //buttons, then press the button.
Select [Photo], [Music] or [Video] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select the server containing the file to play using the /// buttons, then press the button.
Select the folder or file from the list using the /// buttons, then press the button.
If you select a folder, select the file using the /// buttons, then press the button.
To return to the last viewed source, press the HOME button twice.
To check the supported file formats
- The server is required to be DLNA-certified (e.g. VAIO).
- Depending on the file, playback may not be possible even when using the supported formats.
- Only the panoramic JPEG files in the following horizontal/vertical sizes can be scrolled. (If the JPEG file is edited on a PC, etc., scroll may not be possible.)
- - For horizontal scroll: 4912/1080, 7152/1080, 3424/1920, 4912/1920, 12416/1856, 8192/1856, 5536/2160, 3872/2160, 10480/4096, 11520/1080
- - For vertical scroll: 1080/4912, 1080/7152, 1920/3424, 1920/4912, 1856/12416, 1856/8192, 2160/5536, 2160/3872, 4096/10480, 1080/11520
- [Face Zoom] and [Zoom and Crop] in the option menu of [Cropping] may not work for some image files.