TV Guide Search
You can search for information on TV programmes, and cast/crew details.
- As of March 2013, this function is available in the following regions/countries.
Czech Rep. / Denmark / Germany / Switzerland / Austria / United Kingdom / Ireland / Spain / France / Italy / Netherlands / Belgium / Luxembourg / Norway / Poland / Russia / Slovakia / Finland / Sweden / New Zealand / Australia
Make a broadband Internet connection.
Press the HOME button, then select [Applications] using the / buttons.
Select [All Applications] using the / buttons, then press the button.
Select [Guide and Search] using the /// buttons, then press the button.
Select the TV programme using the /// buttons, then press the button.
Displays detailed information about TV programmes.
To return to the last viewed source, press the RETURN button a few times.
To search for information about TV programme by entering a keyword.
You can select [Event Search] on the left of the screen to search for information by entering a keyword (title, etc.).
To change the display to the Programme guide by pressing the GUIDE button
You can set up the Programme guide as follows:
Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] → [System Settings] → [General Set-up] → [GUIDE Key Behaviour] → [Launch Guide and Search].
- If the displayed channel differs from the selected channel in [Guide], select [Change Programme] by pressing the OPTIONS button, then select the desired channel from the channel list. If the desired channel is not in the list, search by entering a keyword (broadcaster name).
- While displaying the Programme guide of [Guide], by pressing the OPTIONS button, you can create a favourite channel list, or switch between Digital/Sat programme guide. Digital/Sat programme guide switching is only available on satellite-compatible models.
- A TV programme will appear blank if no data is contained in a channel.
- Channel information may not be displayed correctly in [Guide].