Changing the Resolution (Size) of the Screen Image on an HDMI-Connected Device
You can change the screen resolution or size of your VAIO computer’s screen image displayed on an external display, such as a TV, connected to the computer with an HDMI cable (not supplied).
- Connect your VAIO computer to an HDMI equipped TV with an HDMI cable. (See Connecting a TV with an HDMI Input Port for more information.)
- Turn on the TV.
- Start VAIO Control Center and select Image Quality. (See Searching/Starting Apps, Settings, or Files to start VAIO Control Center.)
- Select Details in External Display Resolution.
- On the Select Resolution tab, select the desired resolution.
After a few seconds, the selected resolution is applied.
- If the computer image does not fit the displayable region of the TV, select the Adjust Resolution tab to adjust the display size.
Some resolution options may not be available, depending on the model or the HDMI-connected device.
The function to adjust the screen resolution may be disabled depending on the selected resolution.