Connecting to an Android Smartphone
By connecting the camera to your smartphone, you can operate the camera with your smartphone as well as the bundled remote control.
If the camera and the smartphone are connected without NFC, follow the following steps for the settings.
- Turn on the power of the camera
- Press the Wi-Fi button of the camera to display (Single connection)
- Start PlayMemories Mobile on the smartphone
- Select the SSID, as printed on the sticker attached to the back side of the battery pack cover
- Input the password on the sticker attached to the back side of the battery pack cover (First time only)
- You cannot connect a smartphone to multiple cameras at the same time.
- Depending on local electrical environments or the performances of smartphones, the live-view images may not be displayed smoothly.