Charging the battery pack using the AC Adaptor
Charge the battery pack using the supplied AC Adaptor. Insert the battery pack in advance.
- Close the LCD monitor.
- Pull out the Built-in USB Cable from this product.
- Connect this product to a wall outlet (wall socket) using the USB connection support cable and the AC Adaptor.
- The POWER/CHG (charge) lamp lights orange.
- The POWER/CHG (charge) lamp turns off when the battery pack is fully charged. Disconnect the USB connection support cable from this product.
A: USB connection support cable
B: AC Adaptor
To store the Built-in USB Cable
Put the Built-in USB Cable back in the pocket on the grip belt after use.
- The shape of the AC Adaptor varies depending on the countries/regions.
- Be aware of the following notes on using the AC Adaptor.
- Use a nearby wall outlet (wall socket) when using the AC Adaptor. Disconnect the AC Adaptor from the wall outlet (wall socket) immediately if any malfunction occurs while using this product.
- Do not use the AC Adaptor placed in a narrow space, such as between a wall and furniture.
- Do not short-circuit the USB jack of the AC Adaptor or battery terminal with any metallic objects. This may cause a malfunction.
- To disconnect the AC Adaptor from this product, first disconnect the USB connection support cable from the AC Adaptor, and then disconnect this product from the USB connection support cable holding the connectors.
- It is recommended that you charge the battery in a temperature range of 10 °C to 30 °C (50 °F to 86 °F).