Open the lens cover.
Open the LCD monitor of this product and turn the power on.
Press START/STOP to start recording.
- To stop recording, press START/STOP again.
- If you close the LCD monitor while recording movies, this product stops recording.
- The maximum continuous recordable time of a movie is about 13 hours.
- When an AVCHD movie file exceeds 2 GB, the next movie file is created automatically.
- When an MP4 movie file exceeds 4 GB, the next movie file is created automatically.
- The following states will be indicated if data is still being written onto the recording media after recording has finished. During this time, do not apply shock or vibration to this product, or remove the battery pack or AC Adaptor.
- Access lamp is lit or flashing
- The media icon in the upper right of the LCD monitor is flashing
- The LCD monitor of this product can display recording images across the entire monitor (full pixel display). However, this may cause slight trimming of the top, bottom, right, and left edges of images when played back on a TV which is not compatible with full pixel display. It is recommended you record images with [Grid Line] set to [On] using the outer frame of [Grid Line] as a guide.
- In the default setting, this product records an AVCHD movie and MP4 movie simultaneously in the movie recording mode. When you do not want to record an MP4 movie, set [Dual Video REC] to [Off].