Using BRAVIA Sync
You can operate this product with the remote commander of your TV by connecting this product to a BRAVIA Sync compatible TV launched in 2008 or later with the HDMI cable.
You can operate the menu of this product by pressing the SYNC MENU button of the remote commander of your TV. You can display the LCD monitor of this product such as Event View, play selected movies or display selected photos by pressing up/down/left/right/enter buttons of the remote commander of your TV.
- There may be some operations you cannot do with the remote commander.
- Set [CTRL FOR HDMI] to [On].
- Also set your TV accordingly. Refer to the instruction manual of the TV for details.
- The operation of BRAVIA Sync differs according to each model of BRAVIA. Refer to the instruction manual of your TV for details.
- If you turn off the TV, this product is turned off simultaneously.