Installing the PlayMemories Home software in your computer
Installing the PlayMemories Home software on your computer enables you to make use of your recorded images.
- Access the following download page using an Internet browser on your computer to download the PlayMemories Home software.
- Install the software according to the on-screen instructions.
- When the installation has completed, PlayMemories Home starts.
- If the PMB (Picture Motion Browser) software is installed on your computer, it will be overwritten by the PlayMemories Home software. Use PlayMemories Home, the successor software of PMB.
- Connect this product and your computer with the Built-in USB Cable.
- If the PlayMemories Home software is already installed on your computer, connect this product to your computer. Functions that can be used with this product will then be available.
Built-in USB Cable
To the USB jack of your computer
- Log on to your computer as an administrator.
- You may need to restart your computer. When prompted to restart, follow the on-screen instructions.
- Depending on the usage environment, DirectX can then be installed.
- For details on PlayMemories Home, refer to the help of PlayMemories Home.