Allows you to shoot more impressive images by selecting the desired effect.
- - [Camera/Mic] - [Camera Settings] - [Picture Effect] - desired setting.
Descriptions of menu items
- Off (default setting):
- Does not use the Picture Effect.
- (Toy Camera):
- Allows you to shoot an image having a unique color tone with its surrounding colors dark. Select the effect you want with [OPTION].
- (Pop Color):
- Allows you to shoot a pop art-like colorful image with emphasis on the color tone.
- Creates a high contrast, abstract look by heavily emphasizing primary colors, or in black and white. Select the effect you want with [OPTION].
- (Retro Photo):
- Creates the look of an aged photo with sepia color tones and faded contrast.
- (Soft High-key):
- Allows you to shoot soft, clear images with an emphasis on brightness.
- (Partial Color):
- Allows you to shoot an image that makes a strong impression by leaving a specified color on portions of a monochrome image. Select the effect you want with [OPTION].
- (High Contrast Mono.):
- Creates an intense, high-contrast image in black and white.
- When you select a [Picture Effect] item, the following functions are not available.
- Recording photos in the movie recording mode
- Some other functions