You can select a size for the photos you are going to shoot. The number of photos you can shoot differs, depending on the image size selected.
- - [Image Quality/Size] - [Image Size] - desired setting.
- The image size is set according to the format selected as [File Format].
L (6.9M) (*)
S (VGA) (*)
* Cannot be selected in movie recording mode.
- The image size selected with this setting is also applied to photos taken by the Dual Capture function.
- The By Pixel Super Resolution technology is used for size L photos recorded by the Dual Capture function.