Digital HD Video Camera RecorderHDR-CX405/CX440/CX470/PJ410/PJ440
About the memory card
- A memory card formatted by a computer (Windows OS/Mac OS) is not guaranteed to be compatible with this product.
- Data read/write speed may vary depending on the combination of the memory card and memory card compliant product you use.
- Data may be damaged or lost in the following cases (the data will not be compensated for):
- If you eject the memory card, or turn off this product while this product is reading or writing image files on the memory card (while the access lamp is lit or flashing)
- If you use the memory card near magnets or magnetic fields
- It is recommended that you make a back-up of important data on the hard disk of a computer.
- Do not attach a label or the like on memory card or memory card adaptor.
- Do not touch, or allow metallic objects to come into contact with the terminals.
- Do not bend, drop or apply strong force to the memory card.
- Do not disassemble or modify the memory card.
- Do not allow the memory card to get wet.
- Keep the memory card out of the reach of small children. There is danger that a child might swallow it.
- Do not insert anything other than the compliant size of memory card into the memory card slot. Doing so may cause a malfunction.
- Do not use or keep the memory card in the following locations:
- Places subject to extremely high temperature, such as a car parked outside in the sun
- Places under direct sunlight
- Places with extremely high humidity or subject to corrosive gases
On image data compatibility
- Image data files recorded on memory card by this product conform to the “Design rule for Camera File system” universal standard established by the JEITA (Japan Electronics and Information Technology Industries Association).
- If you cannot use memory cards that have been used with another device, format it with this product. Note that formatting erases all information on the memory card.
- You may not be able to play back images with this product:
- When playing back image data modified on your computer
- When playing back image data recorded with other devices
About the Memory Stick media
- Memory Stick Micro media:
- Recording/Playback: not supported
- Memory Stick Micro (Mark2) media:
- Recording/Playback: supported
- This product does not support 8-bit parallel data transfer but it supports 4-bit parallel data transfer the same as with Memory Stick PRO Duo media.
- This product cannot record or play back data that uses MagicGate technology. MagicGate is a copyright protection technology that records and transfers the contents in an encrypted format.