Playing movies and photos from the Event View screen
You can search for recorded images by date and time of recording (Event View).
- Open the LCD monitor and press
(View Images) to enter the playback mode.
- You can also operate by selecting (View Images) on the LCD monitor.
to move the desired event to the center () and then select it ().
- This product displays recorded images as an event automatically, based on the date and time.
- Only movies saved in the format selected in [ File Format] will appear. You can change the displayed movies by selecting the format from - [Image Quality/ Size] - [ File Format].
- Select the image.
- This product plays from the selected image to the last image in the event.
- Select the appropriate buttons on the LCD monitor for various playback operations.
Buttons for playback operations
/ : Previous/Next
/ : Fast-reverse/fast-forward
/ : Pause/Play
: Play/stop slide show
- To start playing slide show, select PHOTO from in step 3.
: Motion shot video
: Motion Interval ADJ
- To prevent your image data from being lost, save all your recorded images on external media periodically.
- Some buttons described above may not appear, depending on the image being played back.
- In the default setting, a protected demonstration movie is pre-recorded (Demonstration movies may not be installed depending on the model).
- As you repeat selecting / during playback, movies are played as fast as about 5 times - about 10 times - about 30 times - about 60 times.
- Select / during pause to play movies slowly.
- To repeat Slideshow, select - [Slideshow Set] when is selected with the Switch Image Type button.