Digital HD Video Camera RecorderHDR-CX450/CX455/CX485/CX625/CX675/PJ675/CX680/PJ680
Notes on using the projector (models with the projector)
- The LCD monitor turns off while an image is being projected.
- Be careful of the following operations or situations while using the projector.
- Make sure not to project images towards the eyes.
- Make sure not to touch the projector lens.
- The LCD monitor and the projector lens become hot while in use.
- Using the projector shortens battery life (using the supplied AC Adaptor is recommended).
- The following operations are unavailable while you are using the projector.
- Operation of this product with the LCD monitor closed
- Several other functions
- When the projected images contain a lot of black, faint color unevenness may appear. This is caused by light reflection in the projector lens and is not a malfunction.