Controlling the image settings manually with the MANUAL ring (models with the viewfinder)
Use the functions assigned to the MANUAL button or MANUAL ring.
- Press the MANUAL button to switch to the manual operation mode.
- Pressing the MANUAL button switches the operation mode between manual and automatic. (Except when [Zoom] is assigned to the MANUAL ring)
A: MANUAL button
B: MANUAL ring
- Rotate the MANUAL ring to make adjustments.
- Manual settings will be retained even if you change the assigned item of the MANUAL ring. However, if you set [Exposure] after setting [AE Shift] manually, [Exposure] will override [AE Shift].
- If you set either one of [Exposure], [IRIS], or [Shutter Speed], the settings of other 2 items are canceled.
- The MANUAL ring is not available while using the Live Streaming function.
- The MANUAL ring is not available while using the Multi Camera Control function.