Setting the screen off timer
You can set the time after which the screen is turned off when there are no operations.
- From the Home menu, select [Settings].
- Select [Common Settings] - [Screen Off Timer] - desired setting.
- The screen does not turn off in the following situations:
- While playing or deleting videos or video podcasts
- While playing songs in the playback screen with [Display Lyrics] set to [On (Screen Always On)] for music
- While accessing, creating or restoring databases
- While the alarm is going off
- While processing Bluetooth connections
- While scanning FM radio broadcast stations
- While presetting FM radio broadcast stations automatically
- The screen brightness is lowered while your Walkman is connected to a computer.