2.2-inch (5.6 cm), QVGA (320 x 240 Pixels), 262,144 colors
TFT color display with white LED-backlight
Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0 compliant)
WM-PORT (multiple connecting terminal): 22 pins
microSD (up to 2 GB)
microSDHC (up to 32 GB)
microSDXC (64 GB and more)
FM Frequency range
87.5 MHz to 108.0 MHz
Headphone cord antenna
- Communication system: Bluetooth specification version 3.0
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz band (2.4000 GHz - 2.4835 GHz)
- Modulation method: FHSS
- Compatible Bluetooth profiles (*1)
- A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile)
- AVRCP (Audio Video Remote Control Profile)
- OPP (Object Push Profile)
- Supported Codecs (*2): SBC (*3)/aptX/LDAC (*4)
20 Hz to 40,000 Hz (when playing data file, single signal measurement)
- DSEE HX (On/Off)
- ClearAudio+ (On/Off)
- 5 Band equalizer (None/Heavy/Pop/Jazz/Unique/Custom 1/Custom 2) & Clear Bass
- VPT (None/Studio/Live/Club/Arena/Matrix)
- Dynamic Normalizer (On/Off)
- DPC (Speed Control) (x0.5/x0.75/x0.9/Off/x1.1/x1.25/x1.5/x1.75/x2.0)
Built-in Rechargeable lithium-ion Battery
USB power (from a computer via a USB connector of the player)
Approx. 4 hours
5 °C to 35 °C (41 ºF to 95 ºF)
w/h/d, projecting parts not included
43.6 mm x 109 mm x 8.7 mm (1 3/4 inches x 4 3/8 inches x 11/32 inches)
44.4 mm x 109.1 mm x 9.1 mm (1 3/4 inches x 4 3/8 inches x 3/8 inches)
66 g (2.4 oz)
Capacity (User available capacity) (*5)
NWZ-A15: 16 GB
NWZ-A17: 64 GB
(*1) Bluetooth profiles are standardized according to the purpose of the Bluetooth device.
(*2) Codec indicates the audio signal compression and conversion format.
(*3) SBC stands for Subband Codec.
(*4) LDAC is available when you have updated the system software of your Walkman to version 1.10 or later.
(*5) Available capacity may vary. A portion of the memory is used for data management functions.
LDAC and LDAC logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.