- Your Walkman does not operate or the power does not turn on.
- Your Walkman does not work properly.
- Your Walkman power turns off or on automatically.
- You want your Walkman screen to stay on longer before it turns off automatically.
- The date and time have been reset.
- A drink (water, coffee, etc.) was spilled on your Walkman, or the Walkman was washed in the washing machine.
- You want to back up the content such as music stored on your Walkman.
- You want to find the product name (model name) of your Walkman.
- An alarm (beep) is heard and the message [Check the volume level] is displayed.