Setting the date and time
You can set the current date and time.
- From the Home menu, select [Settings].
- Select [Common Settings] - [Clock Settings] - [Set Date-Time].
- Press the button () to select “Year,” “Month,” “Day,” “Hour” or “Minute.”
- Press the button () to select numbers, and press the button ().
- You can select [12-hour] or [24-hour] for the time display format.
- If you leave your Walkman for a long time without using it and the battery is completely discharged, the date and time you have set will be reset and [--:--] will be displayed.
- The clock may gain or lose up to 60 seconds per month.