Installing Media Go
Install Media Go to your Windows computer.
- Access the Media Go download website.
- Install Media Go.
Confirm the supported operating systems, and then click . Click “Run” to install the software without downloading the installer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Media Go.
When you click “Finish” after installation, Media Go automatically starts.
- The installer is automatically downloaded to the Downloads folder with some web browsers.
- When your Windows computer is connected to the Internet, the latest version of Media Go is automatically searched and downloaded. If a message to install the latest version of Media Go appears, click the message and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Depending on the environment, restarting your computer may be required. Follow the on-screen instructions.