The battery life is short.
- If your Walkman is used in an environment where the temperature is below 5 °C (41 ºF), the battery life becomes shorter due to characteristics of the battery. This is not a malfunction.
- Charge the battery until it is full.
- The battery life can be extended by using wired headphones instead of Bluetooth audio devices.
- More battery power is consumed when the Bluetooth function is used.
- More battery power is consumed when the noise canceling function is used.
When [Battery Care] is set to [On], the maximum recharge capacity is limited to about 90 %, resulting in the first bar of the battery indication disappearing quickly.
- You can preserve the battery life and get more use from each charge by changing your Walkman settings and managing the power appropriately.
- Depending on the environment in which your Walkman is used, the battery may deteriorate if it is not used for over a year. Contact your nearest Sony dealer.
- If the usable battery life is half that when new even after sufficiently charging the battery, your battery may have deteriorated. Contact your nearest Sony dealer.