You cannot connect with one touch (NFC).
- When a dialog is displayed on the screen, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection. When you connect your Walkman and the Bluetooth audio device for the first time, you need not only to touch the marks together but also to pair the devices.
- If your Walkman does not recognize the Bluetooth audio device, slowly move the Walkman in all directions with the N-mark touching over the N-mark of the Bluetooth audio device.
- If a clip or case is attached to the device to connect with or to your Walkman, remove the clip or case.
- The NFC reception sensitivity of the device you use may be insufficient to make a one-touch connection (NFC). In this case, make the Bluetooth connection with pairing.
- One-touch connection (NFC) cannot be made while your Walkman is connected to a computer. Disconnect the Walkman from the computer and try again.
- Depending on the Bluetooth audio device, the NFC function or the power may need to be turned on. Refer to the operating instructions of the Bluetooth audio device for details.
- One-touch connections (NFC) cannot be made while the HOLD function of your Walkman is enabled. Release the HOLD function before touching the devices together to make a one-touch connection.
- One-touch connections (NFC) cannot be made while your Walkman is in standby mode and the screen is off. Turn the screen on before touching the devices together to make a one-touch connection.