Deleting content from your Walkman using the Finder
Delete content stored on your Walkman using the Mac Finder.
- Connect your Walkman to a running computer via USB.
- Open a folder under “WALKMAN” from the sidebar of the Finder.
To delete content stored on a microSD card, select the folder that has the same name as the microSD card instead of “WALKMAN.”
- Open the folder containing the file(s) you want to delete.
To delete a music file or a folder that contains music: “MUSIC” folder
- Select the content you want to delete.
- Delete the content.
- Do not change folder name placed in root memory such as “MUSIC.”