Adjusting the volume
You can control the volume of content playback, notifications, and alarms separately. The [Master] volume controls the volume for all of these sounds together, without changing the relative balance among them.
- Swipe the status bar down and tap - [SETTINGS].
- Tap [ Sound] - [Volumes].
- Drag the slider to adjust the individual volumes, and then tap [OK].
- If the sound of music, a video, or a game cannot be heard, turn up the volume by dragging the [Music, video, games, & other media] slider.
- If you set the volume level of [Music, video, games, & other media], [Notifications], or [Alarms] to zero (silent), the sound will remain silent even if you increase the [Master] volume.