You can record movies by pressing the MOVIE button.
- Press the MOVIE button to start recording.
- Press the MOVIE button again to stop recording.
- To adjust the shutter speed and aperture value to the desired settings, set the shooting mode to (Movie).
- If you use a function such as zoom while shooting a movie, the noise of the product operating will be recorded. The sound of the MOVIE button operating may also be recorded when you press the MOVIE button to stop recording.
- For the continuous shooting time of a movie recording, refer to "Recordable time of movies." When movie recording is finished, you can restart recording by pressing the MOVIE button again. Recording may stop to protect the product depending on the ambient temperature.