Multi Frame NR
The product automatically shoots multiple images continuously, combines them, reduces the noise, and records them as one image. With multi frame noise reduction, you can select larger ISO numbers than the maximum ISO sensitivity. The image recorded is one combined image.
- MENU → (Camera Settings) → [ISO] → [Multi Frame NR].
- Press the right side of the control wheel to display the setting screen, then select a desired value using the top/bottom side of the control wheel.
- When [Quality] is set to [RAW] or [RAW & JPEG], this function cannot be used.
- The flash, [D-Range Opt.], and [Auto HDR] cannot be used.
- You cannot set [Multi Frame NR] when [Picture Effect] is set.
- You can change the automatically set range of ISO sensitivity in the [ISO AUTO] mode under [Multi Frame NR]. Select [ISO AUTO] under [ISO] and press the right side of the control wheel, and set the desired values for [ISO AUTO Maximum] and [ISO AUTO Minimum]. The values for [ISO AUTO Maximum] and [ISO AUTO Minimum] are also applied when shooting in [ISO AUTO] mode under [Multi Frame NR].