Write Date (still image)
Sets whether to record a shooting date on the still image.
- MENU → (Custom Settings) → [Write Date] → desired setting.
Menu item details
- Records a shooting date.
When [On] is selected, the mark will appear on the screen while shooting. However, in some shooting modes that cannot record dates on images, the mark will disappear.
- Off (default setting):
- Does not record a shooting date.
- If you shoot images with the date once, you cannot delete the date from the images later.
- The dates are doubly printed if you set the product to print dates when printing the images using PCs or printers.
- The recorded time of the image cannot be superimposed on the image.