Switching the screen display (during playback)
Switches the screen display.
- Press the DISP (Display Setting) button.
- The screen display switches in the order “Display Info. → Histogram → No Disp. Info. → Display Info.” each time you press the DISP button.
- The DISP (Display Setting) settings are applied for the Auto Review display.
- The histogram is not displayed in the following situations:
- During movie playback
- During scrolling playback of panoramic images
- During slideshows
- During Folder View (MP4)
- During AVCHD View
- During XAVC S View