If your access point has the WPS button, you can register the access point to this product easily by pushing the WPS button.
- MENU → (Wireless) → [WPS Push].
- Press the WPS button on the access point you want to register.
- [WPS Push] works only if the security setting of your access point is set to WPA or WPA2 and your access point supports the WPS button method. If the security setting is set to WEP or your access point does not support the WPS button method, perform [Access Point Set.].
- For details about the available functions and settings of your access point, see the access point operating instructions or contact the administrator of the access point.
- A connection may not be enabled depending on the surrounding conditions, such as the type of wall material or if there is an obstruction or poor wireless signal between the product and access point. If that happens, change the location of the product or move the product closer to the access point.