The product automatically recognizes and evaluates the shooting conditions, and the appropriate settings are set automatically.The product may shoot multiple images and create a composite image, etc., using more shooting settings than in Intelligent Auto mode to record higher quality images.
- Set the mode dial to (Superior Auto).
Point the camera to the subject.
When the camera recognizes a scene, the scene recognition icon appears on the screen. If necessary, (overlay icon) may appear.
Adjust the focus and shoot the image.
- When the product is used to create composite images, the recording process takes longer than usual.
- The product will not recognize the scene when you use zoom functions other than optical zoom.
- The product may not properly recognize a scene under some shooting conditions.
- When [Quality] is set to [RAW] or [RAW & JPEG], the product cannot create a composite image.