Switching the screen display (Shooting)
You can change the display contents on the screen.
- Press the DISP (Display Setting) button.
Each time you press the DISP button, the recording information display changes as follows:
Graphic Display → Display All Info. → No Disp. Info. → Histogram → Level → For viewfinder* → Graphic Display
Display All Info.
No Disp. Info.
* [For viewfinder] is displayed only on the screen.
To change the display modes, press MENU → (Custom Settings) → [DISP Button] and change the setting.
- Histogram is not displayed during panorama shooting.
- In movie mode, [For viewfinder] cannot be displayed.
- You can select different settings for both the viewfinder and the monitor. Look through the viewfinder to set the display settings for the viewfinder.