- The following marks are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Corporation.
, Cyber-shot, , Memory Stick, , Memory Stick PRO, , Memory Stick Duo, , Memory Stick PRO Duo, , Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, , Memory Stick XC-HG Duo, , Memory Stick Micro, , MagicGate, BRAVIA, PhotoTV HD, PlayMemories Online, PlayMemories Online logo, PlayMemories Home, PlayMemories Home logo, PlayMemories Mobile, PlayMemories Mobile logo
PlayMemories Camera Apps, PlayMemories Camera Apps logo
- XAVC S and are registered trademarks of Sony Corporation.
- Blu-ray Disc™ and Blu-ray™ are trademarks of the Blu-ray Disc Association.
- AVCHD Progressive and AVCHD Progressive logotype are trademarks of Panasonic Corporation and Sony Corporation.
- Dolby and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
- Microsoft, Windows, DirectX and Windows Vista are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Mac and Mac OS are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- iOS is a registered trademark or trademark of Cisco Systems Inc.
- iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- SDXC logo is a trademark of SD-3C, LLC.
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- Wi-Fi, the Wi-Fi logo, Wi-Fi PROTECTED SET-UP are registered trademarks or trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- The N Mark is a trademark or registered trademark of NFC Forum, Inc. in the United States and in other countries.
- DLNA and DLNA CERTIFIED are trademarks of Digital Living Network Alliance.
- "" and "PlayStation" are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
- Add further enjoyment with your PlayStation 3 by downloading the application for PlayStation 3 from PlayStation Store (where available.)
- The application for PlayStation 3 requires PlayStation Network account and application download. Accessible in areas where the PlayStation Store is available.
- Eye-Fi is a trademark of Eye-Fi Inc.
- In addition, system and product names used in this manual are, in general, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective developers or manufacturers. However, the ™ or ® marks may not be specified in all cases in this manual.