You can shoot with preset settings according to the scene.
- Set the camera to shooting mode.
- Touch the REC Mode icon (, , or ) - (Scene Selection) - desired mode.
- If you want to select another Scene Selection mode, select from REC Mode.
You can shoot food arrangements in delicious and bright colors.
You can shoot beautifully, with reduced blur.
Allows easy shooting of distant scenes by focusing in the distance. Shoots a clear sky, trees and flowers in vivid colors.
You can shoot night scenes at far distance without losing the dark atmosphere of the surroundings.
You can shoot images under low light conditions, reducing blur.
You can shoot images of your pet with the best settings.
You can shoot scenes on the beach in bright and vivid colors even under sunlight.
You can record clear images preventing sunken colors in snowy scenes or other places where the whole screen appears white.
- When you shoot images using (Night Scene) mode, the shutter speed is slower and images tend to blur. To prevent blurring, use of a tripod is recommended.
- When the REC Mode is “Picture Effect” or “Scene Selection”, the selected mode icon of them is displayed as the REC Mode icon.