You can adjust exposure manually in 1/3 EV steps in a range of –2.0 EV to +2.0 EV.
- MENU - (Exposure Compensation)
- Touch / to adjust exposure - [OK].
You can also adjust the exposure by touching of the adjustment bar and dragging to the right or left.
Adjusting exposure for better looking images
A: Overexposure (too much light)
B: Correct exposure
C: Underexposure (too little light)
- When the image shot is overexposed, adjust [Exposure Compensation] to the minus side.
- When the image shot is underexposed, adjust [Exposure Compensation] to the plus side.
- If you shoot a subject in extremely bright or dark conditions, exposure adjustment may not be effective.