Sets whether to record a shooting date on the still image.
- Set the camera to shooting mode.
- MENU - (Settings) - (Shooting Settings) - [Write Date] - desired mode
Records a shooting date.
When [On] is selected, the mark will appear on the screen while shooting. However, in some shooting modes that cannot record dates on images, the mark will disappear.
Does not record a shooting date.
- You cannot record dates in movie mode.
- If you shot images with the date once, you cannot delete the date from the images later.
- Dates are doubly printed, if you set the camera to superimpose the dates when printing.
- The recorded time of the image cannot be superimposed on the image.