Copies all images in the internal memory to a memory card.
- Insert a memory card with sufficient free capacity into the camera.
- MENU - (Settings) - (Memory Card Tool) - [Copy] - [OK]
- Make sure there is sufficient battery power. Otherwise, the battery power may run out when you attempt to copy image files, causing the copy to fail and possibly corrupt the data.
- Images cannot be copied individually.
- Original images in internal memory are retained even after copying. To delete contents of internal memory, remove the memory card after copying, then format internal memory ([Format] in [Internal Memory Tool]).
- The data will be copied to the recording folder that is currently being used, with a number one higher than the largest data number in that folder.