Notes on charging the battery pack
- The supplied AC Adaptor is dedicated to this camera. Do not connect with other electronic devices.
Doing so may cause a malfunction. Also, make sure to use a genuine Sony AC Adaptor.
- If the Charge lamp of the camera flashes during charging, remove the battery pack being charged, and then insert the same battery pack into the camera securely again. If the Charge lamp flashes again, this may indicate a battery error or that a battery pack other than the specified type has been inserted. Check that the battery pack is the specified type. If the battery pack is the specified type, remove the battery pack, replace it with a new or different one and check that the battery is charged correctly. If the battery is charged correctly, a battery error may have occurred.
- If the Charge lamp flashes even if the AC Adaptor is connected to the camera and the wall outlet (wall socket), this indicates that charging has stopped temporarily and is on standby. Charging stops and enters standby status automatically when the temperature is outside of the recommended operating temperature. When the temperature returns to the appropriate range, charging resumes and the Charge lamp lights up again. We recommend charging the battery pack in an ambient temperature of between 10°C to 30°C (50°F to 86°F).
- Using the supplied AC Adaptor, you can charge the battery pack inserted in the camera. In addition, power supply via AC Adaptor in playback mode is also available. However, in shooting mode, power supply via AC Adaptor is not available. You need AC Adaptor AC-UD10 (sold separately) or AC-UD11 (*) (sold separately) to supply power from a wall outlet (wall socket) while shooting.
* The AC Adaptor AC-UD11 (sold separately) may not be available in some countries/regions.